“EKA RIA” Restaurant was build by Mr. Tjoeng tan and it was called “JIT LOK JUN” in 1925. Restaurant first location was in Glodok Trade Centre (now Glodok City) and since 1958, Mr. Tjoeng Tjie Sen (son of Mr. Tjoeng Tan) take over the restaurant. Since November 11th, 1970 until October 1984, “JIT LOK JUN” moved to new location, in trade centre Passar Lindeteves 2nd floor and officially using trade name “EKA RIA” Restaurant. On july 1st, 1985 restaurant was moved to temporary location ( Batu Ceper rd. 19th D, E, F ) while waiting the new building in K.H. Zainal Arifin rd. On July 10th, 1987 “EKA RIA” Restaurant officially using a new building located in K.H. Zainal Arifin no. 21A - 23, Central Jakarta.